Q - What if I do not yet have a corporate e-mail?
A - If you don't have a corporate e-mail, e-mail email@example.com with your alternative e-mail address and you would receive a reply with your new corporate e-mail, password and login instructions.
Q - I have a corporate e-mail listed at the contact page of the security website (http://essokasecuritycm.com/contact-us.html), however I cannot access my mail service because I don't have a password.
A - Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your alternative mail (e.g. Gmail or Yahoo Mail) and you would receive a reply with your new corporate password.
Q - How can I change my password?
A - Request a password reset by sending an e-mail with the old and new password to email@example.com. New passwords should contain an Uppercase letter, and a number, e.g. John76, or Eve92.
Q - How do I configure/connect my e-mail client to my corporate e-mail?
A - http://www.ipage.com/knowledgebase/beta/article.bml?ArticleID=1463
However, if you’re not sure about how to configure your email client, send an email to Mail Support Service (firstname.lastname@example.org), be sure to include the following; your computer’s operating systems (e.g. Windows 8, or MacOS Sierra), and your Mail Client (e.g. Outlook Express 2016, or Mail/Mac).
Q - MAIL DELIVERY FAILURE: I receive the following message when I send an e-mail: "Mail delivery failed, returning message to sender." If part of this message indicates "mailbox for user is full", do the following:
A - 1) Delete older emails.
2) If you can't afford to delete any e-mail, archive your mails to the offline e-mail client, e.g. Outlook, or use Microsoft Word to Manually backup your important e-mails, or export your mailbox using your e-mail client e.g. OS X Mail, to your computer.
***If you are not using a mail client or mail user agent (MUA) like outlook or Mail (Mac) etc, then you would have to properly manage your mailbox by deleting older emails.
3) Download all e-mail attachments to your computer. Note: the size of e-mail attachments would eventual replete your mailbox space/size (0.5GB).
4) Empty your Trash and Junk mailboxes.
5) Adopt a healthy e-mail management scheme by always implementing the above-mentioned tips before you receive the following notification email from the postmaster - "Your mailbox is 95% full!" - Do not wait for your mailbox to be full before implementing the aforesaid email management steps!!!
6) Contact the MailService if you are still encountering e-mail related difficulties.
Forward all E-mail inquiries to email@example.com